Customer profiling – is the analysis of your target audience in order to create a portrait of your average customer. That helps to make effective design decisions and therefore improve usability.
During the customer profiling process, we look at customer’s characteristics like gender, age, location, life stage, lifestyle, interests, and influencers. We also take into consideration past buying behavior to understand and analyze what your target audience represents and what motivates them. Within your audience, we make customer groups based on their similarities that include shared traits, motivations, and goals. That provides an opportunity for building better target strategies and making key design decisions.
What you get from customer profiling:
- Target audience analysis – enables you to get to know your customers, who they are by gender, age, location, life stage, hobbies and what buying behavior they have.
- Staying relevant – customer profiling gives an ability to tailor structure and design to specific interests of your customer. That will improve user experience, general engagement and therefore sales.
- Enhancing engagement rates – the customer profiling insight enables to lead your customers through the buying process and increase the level of sales in general.
- Better user experience – Knowing your customers helps you to make them feel known and valued. That increases the user experience and therefore building a loyal customer community.
- Growing the community – Understanding who your target audience allows looking for similar prospects as they have a higher tendency to be attracted to your offer and potentially make a purchase.
- Effective market penetration – customer profiling opens the potential opportunities that are available to you in the market.
Customer profiling provides insight and effective ways to improve development strategy. Contact us to learn how customer profiling could benefit your business.