One of the important factors of search ranking is the website loading speed. Loading speed affects the visitor’s experience on your site. With low speed, the site’s indexing goes down in search engines. Visitors will not wait for the page to load and leave the site. Search bots can also detect a low loading speed of the site, and in such case, they give it a negative rating. In the future, this negatively affects the position of the site in the search engines.
How to increase the loading speed of the site?
First of all, you need to check how quickly the pages are loading in the browser. You can check the site’s loading time here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/. If, after the check, it turned out that the site loading speed has decreased, it is urgent to correct the situation.
Two types of reasons can lead to decreasing in site loading speed:
- External: poor-quality hosting or low Internet connection speed
- Internal: errors in the program code, non-optimized scripts, and images, or incorrectly created site structure
As a result, there may be an excessively large number of downloadable elements or the pages may be just too large.
The internal reasons for the speed reduction can be treated by site optimization.
The main ways to increase the speed of the website are:
- Optimization of the content that is currently on the pages: a common mistake – an excessive number of images. Compression and downsizing of such images should be used.
- Optimization of the site’s components and modules
- Use of caching
- Optimization of cascade stylesheets (CSS)
We can offer our customers a comprehensive optimization of the site loading speed. At first, we carry out a detailed analysis and find errors and causes that affect the decrease in the loading speed. On the next stage, we create an individual work plan and technical specifications for site optimization, which will help to quickly and effectively eliminate the detected problems. We undertake all communication with programmers and control of changes made on the site.