The positioning of sites in Poland implies promotion and context advertising in Google. Among social networks popular are Facebook and Instagram.
Promotion of Polish sites: what do we offer?
In Poland, and generally, abroad, the website promotion strategy covers several tasks. At first, every website should be analyzed and only then optimized. It is essential to fill the site with unique content, and then analyze its user-friendliness. Website promotion in Poland is carried out through the search engines Google.pl, Bing.pl, Yahoo.pl and so on. The domain changes to a regional one, hosting is made Polish, if possible.
Promotion: main stages
The main stages of website promotion in Poland include:
- selecting keywords and phrases for website promotion;
- editing website content taking into account chosen keywords;
- conducting internal SEO optimization;
- registering the website in the thematic catalogs;
- external linking for allowing the site to gain higher positions in the search results;
- expanding a semantic core by posting new content on the website.
Why website promotion in Poland brings more profit?
|Internet penetration||about 50%||about 80%|
|4G internet||in the process of implementation||covers all big cities, villages|
How long will it take to promote a site?
Positioning is an important element of website promotion in Poland. It should be not only stable but also as effective as possible, and such promotion will take at least three to six months. If the domain is registered less than a few months ago, you need to wait some time until the search engines trust it. At this time, you need to fill your site with content and do relinking.
If the domain is registered for a long time, you can do the positioning:
- select a list of keywords;
- optimize content based on keywords;
- add keywords in texts;
- add external links;
- correct page headers, headers H1, H2.
Website promotion in Poland: what should be considered?
- the convenient mobile version of the site: more than 24.5 million Poles search the Internet via smartphones;
- the advantage will be a physical address in Poland (it is indicated in the contact section);
- requirements for content and for the quality of the site itself in Poland are higher than in Ukraine;
- competition is higher among the promoted sites in Poland than in Ukraine;
- to promote Polish sites, you can use links from sites that are not in the .pl domain;
- Poland has less developed permanent link exchanges. There is less choice of sites and higher prices.
Advantages of our company:
- we develop the most effective promotion strategy;
- we provide communication with designers and programmers;
- we have a high-quality website database where articles with links are placed;
- content is written by copywriters from Poland.
How much does website promotion in Poland cost?
The price of website promotion in Poland depends on the technical condition of the website, the number of search queries that need to be promoted, competition in a particular segment, and other factors. The cost of promotion is calculated after examining the site and analyzing competitors. Leave a request on our website, and we will contact you, discuss the budget and the amount of work.