With PR campaigns on the Internet, you can go to a whole other level of the customer relationship. Thanks to high-quality campaigns, you can not only sell a product or service but also teach buyers or provide them with new information.
PR tasks include increasing the company’s reputation, managing demand, establishing relationships with the target audience.
The main functions of PR include:
- Improving the company or brand’s recognition
- Shaping public opinion about the product or service of the company
Not only mass media but also social networks, as well as blogs, vlogs, forums, and other popular sites are used in order to achieve PR tasks. Today, we have an opportunity to use all possible tools to succeed in promoting a product or service on the Internet.
To make a PR campaign effective, you need to clearly identify tasks and goals, conduct PR-analytics.
Stages of the PR campaign:
- Defining the task
- Information gathering
- Situation analysis
- Analysis of competitors
- Formation of company’s PR-strategy
- Implementation of PR-strategy and PR-campaign management
- Transfer of work to the customer or further project support
During the PR campaign implementation:
- The image of the company or brand is formed
- The resource rating in search engines is increasing
- Press releases of the company are posted on major Internet platforms, where there is an active link to the company’s website
- The target audience forms a loyal attitude to the company’s product or service
Any successful PR campaign involves promoting in social networks, blogs, forums, and other Internet resources. Currently, blog recommendations based on personal experience have more trust than magazine or television advertising. Therefore, in the process of creating the company’s image, it is very important to use new communication channels, including social networks, blogs, and thematic forums.
Systematic work with such communication channels will not only increase the number of customers but will also encourage them to debate, which will boost the popularity of the product and the company as a whole. The target audience is increasingly attracted by information about giveaways, promotions, detailed product information that is posted in special sections on social media platforms.
Our specialists will help you to develop an effective PR-strategy for your company on the Internet and enhance the recognition of your product or service among the target audience. We will also help you to create a positive image of the company and brand on the Internet.