Landing page – is the special web page or a single-page site that is created to generate the quickest profit possible. If you are the owner of a unique product, who needs to sell it as quickly as possible, and at the same time increase the customer demand, then the first step you should make is to create a landing page. The main source of traffic for landing page is paid advertising: teaser, contextual, targeted. Thus, you will ensure the immediate sales of your product.
Elements of landing optimization are:
- Text optimization
- Keywords – low, high and middle search volume
- External factors of ranking
- Landing structure
- Commercial and technical factors of ranking
- Behavioral factors – increase in the amount of time users spend on the site, as well as conversion raise
The following items must be on the landing pages of your website:
- A headline that will attract the attention of visitors and meet their expectations
- Structured and competent information content that will show the client all the benefits of a commercial offer on the site
- Eye-catching landing page design: the designer will have to remove all unnecessary elements
- Trust elements, which will ensure more effective work of the page
- A single-page site must have call-to-action buttons
In order for landing to be effective, it needs to be constantly improved, including through split testing. Only thus you can achieve the maximum demand for the product that you offer on your site.