Our specialists are offering crowd marketing services, which can help to increase loyalty to the brand, and encourage a product or service purchasing. Often customers do not know where to buy a product or where to order a particular service. So they are looking for recommendations from people who have already used this service or have bought this or similar product.
Crowd marketing is a hidden advertisement on the Internet. It advertises a product or service using recommendations, reviews on thematic blogs and forums.
The goal of crowd marketing is to increase sales, encourage consumers to purchase the product and increase loyalty to a particular brand.
Order Crowd Marketing View Portfolio
Crowd marketing gives you an opportunity to:
- Promote your website in search engines
- Boost consumer confidence in the brand and its products
- Receive traffic
- Promote the company
- Improve company reputation
Communication with the audience occurs over:
- Social networks
- FAQ services
- Writing comments on content projects.
To achieve these goals, the following methods are used in crowd marketing:
- Getting links from the sources where information about competitors’ products has already been posted
- Registration of the company’s accounts and writing comments about the brand and the product that requires advertising and promotion
- Getting natural references that increase the number of brand and product publications on UGC-type sites (user-generated content).